Monday, February 21, 2011

Birthday surprises

A few days before we celebrated my birthday my Mom and I went shopping, we went to a few stores but the best part was when we went to picture line.  My mom discovered that this is a dangerous place to be...so many possibilities so many things that I want. Her response to my dad's question of how did it go was this, "lets just say if Laura had a 5,000 dollar birthday budget she would be very happy."

We were deciding between a lens, a flash, and a tripod. Well at least that is what we were looking at. I had no idea if any of them were even in the budget. My mom told me to rank them and then she would decide what she bought. So my surprise last night was this....

2 comments:

  1. I just love surprises! Hoep you enjoy it and I really think you should come out and test it out with the beach scenery here. Besides I have great models all under the age of 6;) Seriously consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I would totally LOVE that!! ugh it just makes me smile to think about it! :) I was checking out my bank account and deciding if that would work out...maybe I will try to get a family vaca out there. :D

    ReplyDelete