Friday, April 8, 2011

School

Next week is the end of semester. My English class is already completely done with, my religion class ends on Monday, and I will probably be in math and political science until Wednesday.  This semester has been for the most part a very good semester.

Some of the positives of this semester:


1. I moved to Salt Lake. At the beginning I was not totally convinced it was a good idea and came home for probably half the week.  Now coming home is cut down to once maybe twice a week for the most part.
2. I learned more about government which is one thing that I have been interested it and now I not only know more but I think I am also going to get an A in the class.
3. I am HOPEFULLY going to pass my math class.  It wasn't a hard math class. Well for most people it wouldn't be a hard math class but for me the last 3 chapters have been killing me. I can't wait until it is over but for now I am grateful that I am getting there.
4. I learned to be more independent. I guess that could be lumped together with number one but I will put it as it's own because it has been a benefit to me.
5. I was able to make more friends and be more social.


Overall I think it was a good semester. I just hope I pass all of my classes with a decent GPA.

Laura

1 comment:

  1. It appears to me that it has been a very, very good semester for you. I congratulate you on all your accomplishments.
    I am saying HIP, HIP, HORRAY!!!
    YOU ARE GREAT!!!!
    Love ya' tons,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete