| Whicker |
![]() |
| Ryan |
Sometimes ya miss them and this week has been one of those times. Almost all of my friends are gone and man I miss them. I got a letter from one of them about two weeks ago. I wrote him the same day so I wouldn't forget to but I haven't sent it yet. that is how bad I am all I need to get is a stupid envelope and stamp but that seems to be the hardest part these days. I then decided that I should write all the other missionaries that are out that I should have been writing regularly. Well I got through two more letters and half way through another. But seriously I have about 3 more to write...at least. I love getting letters but I need to realize that if I want a letter I need to send one first. haha :) So hopefully I can get all the letters done and continue to write regularly. That might be pushing my limits but hopefully it will happen. (Not all missionaries pictured...obviously)
Love,
Laura


No comments:
Post a Comment