Saturday, December 4, 2010

Baking Day!!!

Baking day should be starting about now and I am super excited! All of the cousins and aunts are coming over to share treats and make them. :)   I just can't wait, I think I like baking WAY too much. But what does a girl do? I really don't know. I will make sure to take pictures and post them because I  am sure they will all be amazing! The only thing that would make it better is if everyone would hurry and show up! :)  Pictures to come!


Laura

2 comments:

  1. sorry...it just won't be fun without us there....haha just kidding! Sounds like tons of fun though!!! We love ya and miss ya more than the Utah snow!!! (that is a LOT of missing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am glad I am missed. :) It was alright but yes we missed the Holmes family like crazy. I wish I could just drive over to your house and see you. But I can't. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete