Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's almost Friday!!!

School started on Monday which means that I have almost officially survived my first week of my 3rd semester.  This is super exciting.  I have struggled this week, I've been tired and gotten up at 5:30 in the morning to finish homework because I couldn't concentrate.  I might have possibly done an English paper paper wrong, yeah already and I have only been to the class twice. But otherwise all is good! :)

I am only taking ten credits this semester due to some classes being dropped.  Which isn't necessarily bad I think it will just add up to me being here another semester which isn't bad but at some time in life I need to go to a 4 year so I can continue to learn and educate myself.  I love this school and I appreciate what it has done but all the same you have to move on in life.

My classes this semester have been kind of random because of my late date of registering, due to my work schedule. So I am taking the following; Communications 122 (Required), English 201 (last one before required), Foundations of Learning (again) Mentor and Ambassador Leadership (Elective, I believe), History of the Church I (Religion Credit), and I am also auditing a math class so that I can take the compass test and hopefully get into math 106 or 110 which will fulfill my math credits here at the school. The next few semesters will for sure be carefully thought out so that I can stay more on track for graduation. 

Well I think that is about it.  English will be the most time consuming, followed closely by Foundations of learning and Leadership but I think that all classes will be worth it and will improve my learning skills.  So wish me luck for the rest of the semester! I will keep you updated on turns and twists in the road!

Love,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment