Monday, August 2, 2010

Things I want to buy but probably can't afford:

  • Photoshop. 
    • Pro: Awesome new ways to edit pictures.  And another time waster
    • Con: Probably will never figure out how to use it. And it costs $200
  • A cover for my Nook.
    • Pro: Sooo super cute
    • Con: It costs $85 (it's a kate spade)
  • A neck strap for my camera:
    • Pro: Super cute & comfortable
    • Con: it costs $25
  • A ticket to D.C for 8/28:
    • Oh wait I already got that :) 
  • Furniture:
    • Pro: means I just got a house to live in for fall! 
    • Con:  Cost major $$$
So overall that adds up to what? Probably a little less than 1GRAND.  yeah I can't afford that.  So much for perks of a job.  I guess I will just stick with the essentials, which will probably still be out of my budget.

Love, 

Laura

3 comments:

  1. Check out the left over cabin furniture and then spend the $200 for photoshop. You won't regret it and lets be honest you don't need the $200 in a savings account. Can't wait for 8-28! See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8/28 is a great investment! Can't wait to see you then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we are going to check out the cabin furniture but Todd has first dibs so i don't know how much selection i will have. :/ Why don't I need the $200 just kidding. Yeah I know it is just hard for me to spend $200 I mean between that and 8/28 I have spent almost $500. p.s. I am liking the idea of coming to florida for senior portraits. ;)

    Camille I know I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete