As many of you know I have two babies right now. One being my camera, I don't think I could live without it. And my second baby, My laptop. Well my second baby is now officially fixed. I had some problems with my hard drive but I am very now proud to say it is fixed and has had a major upgrade.(Thanks Daddy! well and me..) I am glad for the upgrade but man does upgrading things hurt my bank account. But the one thing that I have missed my laptop for the most is my photos. I missed editing them, I missed looking at them, I missed everything about them. And one of the best parts of getting her back is the fact that in the near future I will be able to upload photoshop and start playing with my pictures, start figuring out how photoshop works and the amazing things it can do. YES!!! so if you see me hidden behind my computer with not social life know that I am enjoying myself completely or I am frustrated trying to learn it.Wish me luck!
-LB
No comments:
Post a Comment