Monday, January 24, 2011

2011 so far...

2011 has started off super good! So far I have moved out, started my fourth semester at LDSBC, took a photography class, did an awesome photo shoot (possibly my favorite AND most successful! ), Did another super cute shoot of Mya, (I didn't last long so we need to schedule another one), made some new friends, (I know who would have thought), hit the "oh my gosh I just lost 10 lbs."mark, receiving photoshop, and much more awesomeness.

To make you understand even more I decided that I would post some pictures of my apartment, my photo shoot, my photography class, and I would say of myself but I don't have any of those so these will have to do for now. ENJOY!!!!


No edits. I didn't like them enough to edit... maybe in the future.













yes we CLEANED the kitchen. deep cleaned.  so clean it deserved a picture clean.



Notice my name. on EVERYTHING!












Cutest baby EVER. I love her. a lot

2 comments:

  1. Wait, where are the pictures of your apartment?? I want to see!! I guess we'll just have to come by sometime and see it :).

    ReplyDelete