Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My love

For photography has increased. A LOT. How can you tell? Oh I don't know, by the fact that a large portion of Christmas was related to photography. One of my presents that I received was one photography class of my choice. After looking at what seems like a million blogs and websites I started emailing photographers, asking questions about their classes, prices, etc... After getting responses to my emails my mom and I had to discuss if this was going to be a hobby or a profession. And I wasn't completely surprised by the answer I gave but it was surprised at how good it felt to make the decision. So lets just say for now we are starting small but I really am truly leaning toward photography as a career. Crazy as that seems I was so incredibly excited when I decided that. Of course it isn't final or anything.  I mean I still have TONS of school to finish but hey someday it might just happen. :)

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment