Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Moving!

I'm finally doing it! I am moving to Salt Lake City, its official. :) I went shopping today for pots, pans, hair supplies, etc...  It was so exciting but at the same time nerve racking. I know it will all be good in the end but as for the beginning I am pretty sure I might just cry. haha probably a true statement but trying not to think about it.  I mean come on this is something completely different.  Something that I have never done before. A completely new experience.I love my roommates which is a definite plus to making things easier. But still classes start on Monday so it should be a little stressful. But come on can you say improvement from where I was in September? Yes.  Yes I do believe it is. :) Well these are my random and disconnected thoughts on my moving out.  Enjoy the randomness!

-Laura

1 comment:

  1. i cried myself to sleep the first few nights after i moved out. and sometimes randomly after that. and i cried every time i left my house after coming home for at least a year. but let me tell you...it's more than worth it. it is one of the most amazing feelings being able to say i live on my own and i'm good at it! you'll be great and will have so much fun. just remember to have fun, stay up late, food fights, sleep overs in the family room, cookies at midnight...you know fun stuff like that. love you!

    ReplyDelete