Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm Addicted...

to baking, not as much as I have been in the past and to tell you the truth I kinda wish it was more of an addiction. Why?  Because it is the biggest stress reliever I know of.  I hope when I move out that I have a kitchen I can bake in otherwise I just might lose my mind.

 some of my favorite things to bake are; poppy seed muffins, Blueberry muffins   ( The batter tastes like sugar cookie dough!) Peanut butter oatmeal cookies with cream cheese frosting. They are addicting and definitely not healthy!  Then there are other cookies such as homemade oreos, and chocolate chip cookies with three different kinds of chocolate. But one of the best and fastest recipes to make is brownies with chocolate ganache frosting, they are super fast and sure to be a pleaser.

If anyone has a recipe they want to share I would appreciate it! I am low on ideas of what to create!

Laura


The Best Blueberry muffins ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment