Monday, May 24, 2010

I got it!

A job offer! They want me to start June 14th.  I will be making 9 dollars an hour which is not shabby at all. Full time during the summer part time during school.  I am excited about this opportunity and hope that I can succeed with as little problems and mess ups as possible! Wish me luck, I have a feeling I am going to need it.  And while I am looking at the positives I might as well list a few of them.

Positives this job will create in my life:

  • It will force me to drive. Which means I get a car. 
  • force me to be more disciplined in life
  • Make me learn new skills
  • I will meet new people
  • I will gain more perspective about the world
  • I will learn how to work with people. And be more helpful to them.
  • I will also learn better communication skills
Overall, I am relieved to have finally got the offer.  I have been fretting about it all weekend.  I guess I  will now have to respond and get the real details of what it entails. But first I think I will ponder on it for a day or two. I will keep you updated on what happens!

1 comment: