This job involves the following plus some:
- Answering the phones
- Helping anyone who come in to the office
- working with human resources
- Helping suppliers
- Keeping both owners "on task" by doing such things as:
- Keeping track of calendaring/ appointments & making sure they know where they are going and that they are there. In other words remind them over and over again.
- Making travel plans
- Making sure they don't get side tracked
- Help with other projects that may include:
- Auditing
- Data entry
- And anything else they fit.
It will be kind of fun though. They are expanding right now so my desk/ reception area isn't even finished but it sounds like it will be awesome when it is. After they showed me where I would be working they showed me around the rest of the office and plant. They make energy drink mix powder. You know the stuff you get at GNC and any grocery store. They make 300 different products and send them all over the world. So yes I walked around the warehouse in stilettos and skirt . The next stop on my tour was meeting the other employees, owners Bruce & Jeff introduced me to everyone. Jeff told everyone that they were interviewing me for this position and one of the girls said "interviewing or hiring?" his response, " We want her to start June 14th but it is up to her."
It seems like an awesome fun environment to be in. I just hope that I can catch on. Or maybe I still won't take it. Decisions, decisions, decisions I hate them. Let me know what you think I should do!
No comments:
Post a Comment