Today started out slow which progressed into a little tiff between me and my mom which then led to a meeting. A meeting to organize my life and come up with a vision for my summer. The result is laundry list that is over two pages long. But I feel really good about my day, I even got in my exercise. an hour of pilates with Dee. The result of this is the fact that I can't move very well and when I do it hurts...real bad. KILLER is how I would describe it in one word. Then my day became even more productive when my Dad came home and told me that someone just might want me to work for them. I might possibly have a job folks!! :) I don't know if I will love it but I am going to at least give it a shot and see how it goes. It is a company that a guy in my ward owns. It is some kind of energy drink mix company, I don't know exactly, which means I should probably find that out before I go any further.
Want to hear some of my list? Well even if you don't you are going to hear it anyway. :)
Exercise for an hour- check
Buy book on Samuel Adams (I wanted something deeper than just fiction)
Start working on my quilt- Not done yet but hey I still got a few hours in the day!
And new to the list is put together a resume I am hoping that Daddy will help me out with this one. After all he is the one that possibly got me a new job. We will see if I get hired. Hopefully my credentials are up to par. If not I will be working for aunts neighbors and my mom, not to shabby is what I think. I actually think I like doing odd jobs better than an actual job. But I know that it won't last. I have to get a job some time or another and I am pretty sure that my bank account wants that to be sooner rather than later.
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment