Monday, May 3, 2010

Random thoughts for the day

So this morning I woke up and got dressed... and umm I realized that either I got fatter or my pants shrunk.  I am pretty sure it is a combination of both considering they got put in the dryer.  But none the less it would help to lose a couple inches/ pounds.  The tight pants thing led me to thinking about boating and summer coming up.  Which already makes me super self conscious. So when I went to the grocery store I decided to buy healthy snacks. I am going to start up on my weight watchers tomorrow and reach the goal that Sydney set...lose 24 pounds in four months. Hopefully I will speed up the process so I can be mildly better looking before Powell. Oh well we will see.  Wish me luck!!! 


My plan for now is going to be: 


Do pilates twice a week for an hour each time

Ride the bike or run for an hour a day

and watch what I eat.  

I will let you know how it all goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment