Monday, July 19, 2010

Breakdowns

Breakdowns have consumed my life as of late and yes today I had one at work.  Yep Balling, Can't talk, Can't breathe, the whole shabang. All while I am sitting at the front desk trying to do my job. This is the second one today.  Luckily the first one was on the way to work and not at work. But really 2 full on panic attacks and it isn't even one yet? My bet I have atleast one more before I got to bed tonight.  Hopefully I can decide what to do with this job before school starts. Quit or stick it out? Any thoughts?
Love,
Laura

p.s. I was right, another breakdown. yep its before 6. so thats what one about every 5 hours?  How long can one live life this way?

2 comments:

  1. Keep it and see how it goes. Deep breaths. Have you done any yoga before? I think that might be something you should look into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anner.. I don't have time to do Yoga even if I wanted too. It just won't happen. That is kinda the point.

    ReplyDelete