I have had many changes in my life of late. Some that might explain why I haven't blogged in over a month. I think we shall start with the one that is probably the most time consuming... Work. My last post said that I got an offer for the job. Well I took that offer and started that job a little over a month ago. Whether that was a good idea or not I will leave that up to you to figure out. My schedule now days is waking up at around 6 a.m. Sometime a little before some times a little after. I leave my house at approx. 7:30 and don't return until 5:30 every night. I am then super tired and should go to bed at 10:00 but I don't I go to bed at about 11:30. I should change this but I don't. So I am always pretty tired.
The good thing about this job is the money that it brings in. No it is not a lot of money...I am not on salary but it isn't too shabby either. It comforts me to know that I am making enough to sustain life for at least a little while. I am hoping this summer I will double my savings account. Which yeah my savings was that pathetic.
The bad thing about this job is the long hours. I am not used to working 10 hours a week let alone 40 or more. But overall the job is getting better. it was hard at first but going in with a positive attitude has really made a difference in life lately. A difference that was much needed.
So I am sorry if you haven't heard from me lately it is just that life has become crazy. But I am starting to like it more so I think this is a good learning experience that will benefit me for a while. Teaching some valuable lessons.
I hope I get to see more of you now that I am starting to figure things out a little.
Love,
Laura
Yes PMA changes EVERYTHING I thought you knew that already. I also think that you should start going to be earlier you will be much happier as noted in your newest post you hope to never be deprived of a good night sleep and HELLO you are the one depriving yourself. Other than that can't wait to see you in a week!!
ReplyDeleteI totally forgot that you are coming in a week!! I have totally lost track of time! I can't wait!! :) I will for sure have to take a day off that we can do stuff together!!
ReplyDelete