Last night I came home from work and watched "Say yes to the dress" yes I love that show. Don't judge me. I then went to Letter to Juliet at Kaysville theater. Lesson that I learned...Never step foot in theater one...grossest thing ever. It is sooo sticky. You think you have felt sticky before but you haven't unless you have been to Kaysville Theater. Pretty sure they need to mop. Any ways that is besides the point. Me and Sarah went and saw Letters to Juliet. Sooo good. If you haven't seen it yet it is a must see, loved it. I will even go with you. (See how lucky you are?) :) I will for sure be taking this movie to college with me. And when it comes out in stores, I will be buying it the first day. When was the last time that happened? Yeah it was that good.
Love,
Laura
So will you go with me one night nest week?
ReplyDeleteYES! oh wait you already left. :(
ReplyDelete