Saturday, July 17, 2010

Things I am loving right now.

I have fallin in love with Colbie Caillat's music all over again. It's official.  Music has come back in my life and it is the only thing that has kept me sane.   Colbie Caillat has songs for my life, they are my life's playlist. Of course that could change next week.  But for right now, Colbie helps me get through life day to day.

Sleep.  I love sleep.  I love being able to just relax and fall asleep watching tv at night. I love waking up refreshed and ready to start the day.  Sleep is an amazing thing that I hope I am never over deprived from.

Family.  I have and always will love my family.  They are great.  They are supportive, kind, understanding, and a rock that I couldn't survive life without.  Movies with sisters are the bomb. (I would recommend Letters to Juliet it was quite amazing).

Friends.  Even though I don't see you or talk to you much.  I still love you for everything that you have done to make my life the way it is now.  Just remember that even if it doesn't seem like it sometimes I am always appreciative of what you have been and are in my life.

Short post but one that made me think a little.

Love,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment