Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sundays

Sundays are amazing.  Why? Because you get to relax and go to church for 3 hours. Be edified, get reminded of what really matters, Read the scriptures and get inspiration. Sundays are wonderful things.  Today was an especially good sunday, I went to 6 hours of church. Yes I know it sounds like over kill and maybe it was.  But hey I got to go to my favorite ward with some of my favorite people and I got to go to my dad's ward where I met my best friends little sister.  Yep it was a good day. New friends, a fresh start and overall a day that is going to be hard to top.  But I am always willing to try.

Love,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Laura! I'm so glad you mentioned your blog on facebook because I had no idea. I love it! Can't wait to read more of your adventures - I love Sundays, too! Looking forward to seeing you when I come for Spencer's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Camille!! I can't wait to see you either!

    ReplyDelete