My Mom has been asking for Christmas lists for a while and today I figured out what I want. How did I figure that out? By going to a blog I got from my cousin go here she is the photographer that my cousin always uses. And I fell in love when I saw she did blog posts about photography. And gave advice on lenses, flashes, tripods, photoshop, etc... This morning I have spent hours reading her blog because, I am in love with photography but also because I am doing a "shoot" on Thursday. haha I am excited for Thursday but oh I would be so much more excited and confident if I had everything that will be on my Christmas list. It will still be good thought. I hope I can at least get a few shots!
In other words, I can't wait for Christmas, no I just can't wait until I get that killer lens. and the best part is if I don't get it for Christmas I can afford to buy some of it with my summer job money! Now is the time I am glad that I stuck out my job for a few months. I now have spending money that is worth something to me!! :)
-L
No comments:
Post a Comment