Friday, October 29, 2010

I splurged...

And purchased the lens that I wanted!! Yes I am so excited and the best part was that I got to use it two hours after I got it for a photo shoot with my niece. Man I loved it but oh man was it entertaining. I think she peed or spit up on basically everything. haha luckily the pee was never on me. :) Overall I can't get over this lens and this baby and the best part... We came out with some quality pictures! Prime Lenses rock my socks off! Here are a few examples of the pics. :)

These are just a few.  we shot for around 3-4 hours. (**added later, Liz corrected me and said we only shot for 2. forgive the mess up. haha I guess it just felt like that long! :) ) We got over 400 pictures. haha now for the editing. Wish me luck! 
















1 comment:

  1. These are too cute! You are an amazing photographer! I can't wait to meet this cutie! LOVE YA!

    ReplyDelete