Friday, October 22, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

  • Writing. I love sitting out on the deck with nothing besides a notebook and a pen and just writing.  nothing to bother me nothing to distract.  I really just can't get enough of it. 
  • Sleeping.  If I don't sleep you will see a not so pretty sight.  So word to the wise, if you want me to be a happy person, let me sleep. 
  • Food.  But more specifically Lunch with Allison.  Even more specifically, eating at the Blue Lemon and Gourmandise Bakery.  And the favorite entree... the gourmet grilled cheese at Gourmandise Bakery.  It is the single best tasting grilled cheese I have ever had. I dream about it at least once a week. Go there, and if you need someone to go with I will be glad to tag along for the ride. :) 
  • Blueberry stuffed french toast from Mimi's Cafe.  I know that this should probably go with the previous favorite thing but this deserves its own bullet point.  They even bake blueberries into the bread.  You have to try it.  Best breakfast you will ever have, not the healthiest by any means but oh so worth the calories. SPLURGE!!! I promise it will be okay.  Again this is another meal with Allison. Best ever.
  • Mya Glenn. I can't get enough of this little girl.  I have already been deemed the favorite aunt. :) She is the most beautiful thing in the world! More pictures to come because like I said I can't get enough of her! 
Love,
Laura

    No comments:

    Post a Comment