Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm finally an...

AUNT!!! Yes Mya Elizabeth Glenn was born at 7:06 a.m. this morning weighing in at 5 pounds 13 ounces and is 20 inches long! I will post pictures shortly! But just to make it clear, I will be the favorite aunt because yes I have been here the longest. And yes I am taking pictures of her currently and we are planning a future newborn photo shoot. :) I can't wait!   So  there will be plenty of picture to enjoy and plenty of joy to spread. She is gorgeous, hopefully I will have pictures up by the end of tonight. :) 


Liz is doing wonderful! She hasn't gotten a lot of sleep but she isn't in a lot of pain. So overall very wonderful day!!! 

Love,
Love her.
She sleeps all the time. But oh so cute!
Laura


Here are some of the pictures I promised! More to come...if Liz will let me! 
Gorgeous!


I just edited this one and LOVED it!!
Just don't tell Liz I put it up! ;)


Playing with light... and beautiful people.

4 comments:

  1. will be anxious to see the pictures of Wilfy number 18!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha yeah I noticed you put it up. But that's okay. It's awesome! Nice work on the editing. I just wish it was my arm instead of Jason's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the edited one. You are learning and doing a great job! Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Aunt Laura! Nice job on the photos.

    ReplyDelete